We had to do it!,
Our bomber jacket is inspired in a model from the late 70’s, early 80’s. It has everything for a comfortable and protective riding and for a daily use, it’s a unique piece amazingly crafted with high quality aniline cowhide leather. The elastics at the waist prevents wind to come in your body when riding and facilitates the fit, never too long never too short; also elastics at the wrists to allows your gloves over the sleeves so another issue covered, we all know how annoying this could be sometimes.
No worries, we don’t intend to change our business model, handcrafted riding boots will continue to be our main product, however when you see the jacket you’d understand why we are putting this amazing jacket on the market.
We are doing a limited edition, so hurry up, get yours now.
- 1.4mm thickness black aniline cowhide leather
- Pockets for an optional CE Level 2 Knox Micro-lock back, shoulders and elbows armour.
- Double stitched quilting across the collar, pockets, elbows and epaulets.
- Industrial grade hand-polished centre zip with AERO pull
- Gorgeous red quilted lining.
- 4 external pockets
- 2 Interior chest pockets
- Double collar black snaps